Welcome To Local Wellington Plumbers
Wellington plumbers provide a genuine 30-90 minute response time*, whatever the time of day or night. We cover Wellington and surrounding area with a fast and friendly pest controller.
At Local Plumbers Wellington we make sure our customers time and there safety is always our top priority. Our Local Wellington Plumbing team can reach your property as fast as possible and are able to complete any work quickly. Local plumbers Wellington are fully stocked up with all plumbing equipment needed for the job. If we don't have what you are waiting for, then we will be able to get the product or equipment for the next business day. Our Plumbers are fully trained and qualified, so all work will be completed professionally.
Our Wellington plumbing Team will also make sure that your home or business is fully secure and no mess has been left for you to clean up.
At local plumbers Wellington we can supply fully qualified residential or commercial plumbers, licensed plumbing contractors, sewer and drain cleaning contractors, emergency plumbers or even bathroom and kitchen remodeling specialists.
Have a plumbing problem? Fill out the contact form to the right and we will get back to you Within 10mins.
Included in our plumbing services:
- Local Wellington Rates
- 30 - 90 Minutes Response in Wellington*
- 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
- Free Written Estimates & Quotes
- Gas Safe Registered Plumbers
- Absolutely No Call Out Charges Day or Night
We are available for the following services:
- Installing and replacing taps and washers
- Installing and replacing hot and cold water tanks and cylinders
- Pumps, radiators and valve replacement and installation
- Dealing with leaks and burst pipes
- Service of gas fires
- Wellington Boiler service & repair
- Central heating maintenance
- Gas central heating breakdowns and repairs
- Safety checks for landlords
- Installation of condensing boilers
- Installation of combination or back boilers
- Installation of gas fires
- Installing pumps and radiators
- Special needs bathroom equipment
- Local Installations
- Wellington Plumbing repairs
- Gas appliance and central heating servicing
- Toilet and Sinks installation and repair
- Shower installation and repair
- Local Maintenance contracts
- Overflow installation and repair
- Local Kitchen sink fitting
- Installing and plumbing in washing machines
- Installing and plumbing in dishwashers
- Installing and plumbing in bathroom suites
- Wellington blocked drain cleaning
Example of our services:
A boiler service must be carried out as preventative maintenance, so that the boiler's correct operation can be verified. In a correctly-administered service, the boiler is disconnected from the gas supply, and disassembled. The parts are then individually assessed and cleaned where necessary, with any faults noted. The chimney must be terminated correctly, and the flue test carried out must be satisfactory. In addition, all safety devices must work correctly, and the ventilation of the boiler must be up to standard. The operational pressure of the boiler in mBAR (millibars) must also be noted. In the absence of this information,the total heat input must be noticed, either in kW (kilowatts) or BTUs (British Thermal Units).